Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Riding with some friends...

Last saterday I took out the shovel for a ride to the Gasketblowers Fest
Good thing I was meeting some friends out there because I needed a ride home since my reartire blew while parked at the show, right after I repaire the fucked up oilline wich drained my entire tank at arrival.
The show was good fun...and the ride home on the back of Jef's Streetglide was more painfull then riding my hardtail shovel...but still quite enjoyable...Thanx Jef.
We were riding home with Guy, who took out his "new" shovel and had a blast, and his wife Iris on her Sporty...she has to make some miles in order to get her license and she's going great...
All in all a great day dispite the breakdowns...got the shovel home in the van and started another round of wrenching...ain't life swell.

2 comments:

Motorcycle Helmets said...

Motorcycle helmets My biker brother i visited you blog to see what is new love your post very nice when you get the chance come by mine and leave a positive comment, bookmark it if you feel like ride safe bro.

Replacement Windows Lakewood said...

Grreat read