Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My shovel.....

Last winter, I made sure I had a nice bike to ride for the summer,
quickly stripped down the '79 FLH I just bought, turned it into a cheap ass ride.
Spend all summer riding the shit out of it and in the meantime learned how to work on it (well at least I learned how to solve all the little problem I encountered while being on the road)
Had lots of fun with it, and last weekend while the weather was great over here I took it for a final spin around town.
one more afternoon of fun before the bike goes back into the garage to spend next winter building her the proper way.
deadline is set for april 2009 so she can shine in full glory on the next SINS show.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it looks amazing already.. love the paint job on the tank!