Monday, March 07, 2011

Iphone... As you will see on this page, we got us a new toy...the infamous Iphone 4G 32...
Always considered this a gadget I had no need for, but ever since Dan Collins showed me how SWEET this baby is, my heart craved for one...
And now, thanks to a very generous man who wanted to sponsor our activities with some gear support, we are runnin' around shooting every day life with it! So to The Man...you know who you are...THANK YOU!!!

I know it's easy, very far away from traditional photography (wich I have been doing for the last 23 years) but I love it...
And It basicly enables me to do what I wanted to do about 20 years ago, I wanted to make pictures of my every day life using the old Polaroid SX-70 folding camera, but since I wanted to spread this over a period of one year, shooting several shots every day, it  became unaffordable because of the film pricing...

now with the Iphone and the Hipstamatic App I'm able to reconsider doing this project...
and when I think about it...to me it has never been about what  I work with, but more about what I make with it, the tool produces an image the way I look at it...and this tool does that in a very easy cheap way

here's some more lovely ones I've made with it so far...


1 comment:

Colonia J Adore said...

I have found great ideas for your blog. It's really a source of inspiration. I congratulate you and send my greatest congratulations. It's a real pleasure to read you